About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Thursday, August 31, 2006

"Ghost Ride The Whip"



This has got to be some of the dumbest #@#$ 1!! i have ever heard of. Well I know many of us have been jamming the E-40 song "Tell Me When to Go!"....If not, oh well. I have. Anyways the part were 40 water akd 40 Fonzerelli says "Ghost Ride the Whip" is actually taken from some off the wall mess where cats are getting out of there rides and acting a fool while the car is in motion. Then they jump back in...lol....lol...lol...Top that Johnny Knoxville...lol...I love my peoples in the YAY aka Bay Area but c'mon. I'm hearing that kids are getting run over trying to do this mess....Confuscious says "You can think your Unbreakable, like Bruce Willis, if you want to...and realize your Mr. Glass!!"...lol...Make sure you click on the play button and check this out..Excuse the lol (laugh out load), but this is truly hilarious to me..

1 comment:

ghost ride the whip said...

I'm glad you enjoy ghostriding as much as we do. Check out our blog for more information on the ghost ride movement