About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Return of Boyz II Men - New Single "The Last Time"




My Philly boyz are back ....Man ever since i went to see them on All Star weekend last year, I've been waiting for the "The Remedy". These guys have always been a group of very special talents. This cd is said to be a double and i've heard it leaked, but make sure you buy and support groups like this. This is one of the only groups from my gen that i think can be put into the categories of the Temps , Tops , Chil lites , etc. Everyone else seems to be either cracked out or just didn't have the longevity. This is the latest single to leak take a listen and let me know what you think ...




No comments: