About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Its been a long time i shouldn't have left you / Lossies to get caught up on shit


"It's been a long time i shouldn't have left you ..without a dope beat to step 2"..your boy has been on his grizzley traveling and halo 3ing...

get ready for massive music updates and mixtapes

Loosies to get caught up on ya shit!

Click Song Titles to listen
1. Jay-Z - Blue Magic (prod Pharrell) *Can't wait for the new American Gangsta cd and movie. Nuff Said

2. Jay-Z - Roc Boys (prod Diddy and the Hitmen) ...nuff said..not what you expect but definitely fire

3. Tony Sunshine - I Love Them Both feat Fat Joe - the song is hot let's see how the rest of the cd is..but this is definitely in my r an b playlist

No comments: