About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

9th Wonder was off the hook!!!!










Last Night was off the perverbial hook.....Yesterday i got wind that one of my favorite producers was going to be at a lil spot here in Dallas TX called Spike. This would be for the weekly Neo Soul Cafe, thrown by Francis Jaye. I just assumed that my boy 9th would be spinning. I wasn't for certain but i said "okay/, let's get the homies together....and boy was i right.. My boy 9th got there around 11ish..and set the spot out..I've been to Kid Capri dj'd events and heard alot of other dj's spin, but 9th did "THE DAMN FOOL" last night. The homie played both new school and old school tracks. Man, we heard everything from Tribe to Chubb..to Dilla..to Nas ..and the list continues...The crown jewel of the night had to be conversating with the cat..Dude was straight down to earth and let me know to look for a couple of new joints..There will be a new 9th Wonder and Buckshut CD , as well as a new 9th Wonder cd coming sometime in June or July according to the homie.. and this happened on the heals of me and my boy Nomad being able to jump in the new Strange Fruit and Erykah Badu Video....so look for you boy in the video rocking out...lol....anyways enjoy these gems from 9th wonder...."If you don't know you better ask somebody!".......
Click Song Titles to listen






























No comments: