About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Friday, May 11, 2007

Greetings and Salutaions

What's cracking..thought i would load a bunch of random ish up here on the spot...and for those don't like it...read the lips of the young lady above...lol..just teasing...but on the real been in a million and one directions in the past 3 or 4 weeks as well as finishing up chapter 2 to my mixtape series...check for volume one and two of K1llBill presents the Inkwell...coming very soon..until then enjoy these tracks

click song titles to listen

50 Cent - Amusement Park
Evidence - Let Yourself Go feat Phonte of Little Brother prod by Alchemist
Styles P - The Hardest feat AZ prod by DJ Premier
M.I.A. - Hit That prod by Timbaland
Kelly Rowland - Comback
9th Wonder - Mastermind feat Nas (snippet)
Nephu - Same Girl (Same new song from R.kelly feat Usher, another group)
Bobby Valentino - Soon As I Get Home (remake of Babyface Classic)

No comments: