About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

*NEW* 50 Cent - "Follow My Lead" feat Robin Thicke


NEW* 50 Cent - "Follow My Lead" feat Robin Thicke


Finally hearing some stuff i'm fealing off of this cd. I'm a big fan of Robin Thicke and i'm actually feeling this song more than any of the other singles. He just didn't have that monster lead off single like he's had in the past. I think we may get a aiiiggghhtt cd out of Curtis. But this song here is jamming ..sounds like same ol 50 but the robin thicke makes it special. Throw this in ya end of the summer chill out mix...ha ha !...o yeah rumor is 50 got a lil pissed that this shit leaked...enjoy..lol


click song title to listen

No comments: