About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Monday, August 27, 2007

Skydiving Bill - "this is for all ya mo fo's that didn't think i was going to do it!"



Yes i finally did it!...Man I can not describe the experience. It was definitely something i'll be telling my grand kids about one day...I was pretty stoked to get this jump underway didn't realize that as soon as i left my training class it would be time to go..LOL..Wow your boy actually did it ..Jumped 13,500 ft..almost 3 miles up...experienced winds of 130 -140 mph....I think i'm officially the Black James Bond...LOL....I think my adrenaline officially kicked in overdrive when i realized how fast my gauge on my suit was going up to indicated how high i was...LOL ..thats when little things started going through my head like "wow i'm the only lil brotha on this plane"..and "i wonder how sturdy this plane is". And when the other jumpers started to jump out it was just like a action movie. It looked like they were getting sucked out one by one. That's when i thought "What in the hell did i get my ass into"...The exit was absolutely the best and i what i imagined the fall to be like was that time 100.. Man the experience was amazing. The view was amazing. I really felt like we are so damn small in the natural scheme of things. But anyways...check my crazy ass out on my first tandom jump cartwell and landing on my ass ... Click on the link at the bottom for a video snippet...








No comments: