About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back from Turkeyday with more Music


Sorry people for not being able to add new updates recently...Too much turkey and greens i guess...but anyway ..i've got some new tunes for you below enjoy!!!


Click Song titles below to listen
Fabolous - Like this feat Kanye West -i'm ready for the new Loso. I've been a fan for awhile but know that he has signed with Def Jam, i think your gonna hear the next step in his music.
Nas - Blood Diamond - from the new Leonardo Dicaprio movie...Another gem from Nas..countdown to Hip Hop is Dead..Can't wait..
UGK - Up Next feat Kool G. Rap, Big Daddy Kane (prod Marley Marl) - No this is not a typo ... I would have never predicted this one ...This cut is straight up Symphony 2006...for you young headz ..that was one of the greatest posse cutz of all time...I really enjoyed this one
Jim Jones - We Fly High Mixed by Chops - This mix is ill...i had to use a throwback word for that one...i'm not a big jonesy fan but he has a anthem and chops rips it...

No comments: