About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Thursday, November 09, 2006

LOOK OUT FOR THIS NEW GROUP "THE BLAYS"


This is definitely a treat.... Check this out in the vain of LSG and other groups that have combined member comes something new. THE BLAYS

GROUP MEMBERS are as follows: Lil G of Silk, Terrell Phillips of Blackstreet, Marc Nelson & Tony Grant of Az Yet

That's straight heat. "It's all about that feel good music." I definitely enjoy when brothas put egos and such to the side to create good stuff. This group is currently shopping for a deal and has some songs floating out there. Of course Lil G and Marc dominate most of the cuts and i think this definitely a good thing. They've got some great music ...keep an eye on these guys..and check their myspace out.(www.myspace.com/theblays ) - This is for the Grown and Sexy!!


Click Song Titles to Listen


The Blays -

No comments: