About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

GET'EM JAY- NEW JAY-Z - "DIG A HOLE"


WOW!...This track has been a long time coming....I finally got a chance to listen to the leaked "Kingdom Come' LP last night. ...I was pretty impressed... I think people are going to be critical with any artist of Jay-Z status...I look at this just as I would the individuals who tried to dog out the Star Wars prequels or the Matrix triology...You know people hate it when artist don't do what they want them to do ...lol...If I hear another "Jay would be hot if he got "___________" to produce the tracks...Whatever...Hov is still nice with it....Nas is still nice with it ...shall i continue...The CD was amazing in my opinion...and i hope they do package more cuts with the final version..Anyways let's get to the topic of this blog entry.. Going with the grown mc feel of the entire cd, "Dig A Hole" treats the whole Cam issue like a parent exposing exactly how you fucked up and as i child your there with nothing to say cuz you know you messed up...lol...The big boy finally said exactly what i've been thinking since the beginning...How are you gonna diss the dude that pretty much built the label that you blew on..."Didn't go plat til you wore my chain"....that mess is so real....People can try to argue that it was Dame , Jay and Biggs label...but let's be real...If it wasn't Jay-Z's creativity there would have never been a Roc-A-Fella records..The basketball team usually doesn't take the crown or do damage without a franchise player...Jay is the Roc....Simple and plain....This cut is exactly how a diss should be handled when you get to level of jay....I think Cam was just used to get back at Jay...The dude is hella special...My advice is Cam go back and listen to your own old Clue freestyles and work with Big L and get inspired..Most of the other relevant MC's from that era elevated and worked on their craft..You went backwards and became a Dr Suess rapper...but he get money i guess...lol..No matter what Cam say ...It's over!....lol...Take a listen and let me know what you think.....Get'Em Jay! "Dig a Hole!!!!" Way to get at Pinky and the Brain!!(Cam and Dame)


Click Song Title to Listen

No comments: