About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Monday, September 11, 2006

How About That Weekend!!






What a weekend...Well, my weekend began friday with a much needed trip to the movies. I got a chance to check out "The Protector" with Tony Jaa.. Great Movie!!!...If you enjoy martial arts and hong kong cinema, check it out. Saturday was also great, with a win in college football from Oklahoma University.




Keep up the good work.. Did a lil xboxing as well as some cleaning in my apt. Just a laid back weekend.. Sunday was also great with those Philadelphia Eagles spanking the Texans.


Man I gotta say it. How about the game play from the new wide reciever of the Eagles Donte Stallworth? .. The boy was off the hook and the irony of it all, is that the boy has T.O.'s number backwards...Wow...lol...I know T.O. wished he had Mcnaab throwing for him after the Cowboys loss..but anyways... Listed Below are a couple of new cutz for you all to enjoy

Click here to listen to new singles

Johnta Austin - Better - (Cool lil song over Rick Ross's Hustlin Beat..Dallas Austin does a good job on this) FYI this ones for grown folks..Don't play outloud at work..lol

Omarion - Entourage Remix feat 50 Cent (Gotta luv 50's sping on the whole song)

Throwback Remix

Shai - I Don't Wanna Be Alone remix feat Jay-Z (This is a rare remix that is off the hook.. i used dig Shai's music and with Jigga spitting...this is some vintage ish) Enjoy!

No comments: