About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Return of Maxwell!!!!










Check it out..Our boy Maxwell ...Musze himself is back...I've heard all kind of bugged out rumors on what took so long, but news is Maxwell will be dropping a trilogy with the sequels comming every year....the first single is said to be "Fistfull of Tears" read below


"Black Summer's Night" is the new highly anticipated trilogy from Columbia recording artist MAXWELL. The first of the three discs will be released on the Eve of Valentine's Day. The first single drops this fall but appears here sooner than that...THE WAIT IS OVER! - Maxwell's Official MySpace page








No comments: