About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Return of Jigga!!


The Return of Jigga!!!

Today is definitely a good day…I just got news that President Carter decided to officially make a return and slay these fools…lol…Ask yourself…” Who has held the rap game down since Hova decided to chill for a minute?”....lol....Let’s go down the list..naw…let’s not…..The rumored title of the new cd is said to be Kingdom Come . According to an upcoming article in Entertainment Weekly with Jigga on the cover confirms that Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Kanye West, and Coldplay’s Chris Martin are all producing songs. Pharrell has also let the cat out the bag that he is also working on the project, as well as Scott Storch…I’m hearing that his cd will drop a week after Nas. So of course there are already folks trying to start drama on that issue. Just like with the release of Meth’s cd so close to The Roots latest classic. But like I read on a message board, “What’s wrong with 2 good cd’s being released so close…nothing….True headz are going to pick up both!!”…I’m glad my favorite MC is back…The freestyles have been fire sense his retirement. One line comes to mind “If I comeback like Jordan …wearing the 4…5….It ain’t to play games with you…It’s to aim at you…..”…C’mon the boy is a genius ..Below I have a couple of cool jay z stuff ..check it out …
*Click HERE to read complete article from Entertainment Weekly*





No comments: