About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Friday, September 08, 2006

Throwback Hit of the Day - "Candlelight and You" by Chante Moore and Keith Washington





This song was definitely "my jam" back in the day. I can still remember when i purchased the House Party II Soundtrack like it was yesterday. I would always zone out when this song came on. This song definitely makes you wanna pop in the early Chante stuff like "Precious" and Keith Washington's song " Are You Still In Love With Me". Hands down one of the great duets. I also love the second duet off of Keith's third LP, "KW". The song was entitled "I Love You". Great mood music.

Click song title to listen

Candlelight and You - Keith Washington and Chante Moore

*on a funny note....why does Keith Washington remind you of Eddie Murphy in Boomerang...and i need to stop lusting for kenny lattimore's wife..i love me some Chante Moore...*

No comments: