About

This blog was intended as a way to update my friends and family in the areas that tend to occupy most of my free time. Music. Gaming. Movies. On my domain you will hear music covering many genres Hip Hop, Jazz, R n B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Garage, etc. Games in the realms of 3rd Person Shooters, Sandbox Style, RPG's, etc; as well as all sorts of movies. My taste in music is all over the place. My taste in games are usually violent (LOL) and my taste in movies usually centers around good story, good action/violence, or good sci fi. This Site is purely for entertainment and information. Please support the artist and companies represented in any of my links. If you would like any of your information removed from my site. Please Select the "Contact" email below

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Trying to Knock This Wednesday Out!!!

What's Up!!....Just trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents.. Much respect goes to Pac...Instead of rembering his death, let's remember the music and the man, that was sometime misunderstood and often copied but never ever replaced..Check some of my favorite pac cutz below...Well other than work ...I'm still bugging on The Covenant. I went to check it out last night.. It was off the hook..I could definitely sense a possible setup for a series...Reminded me of some Lost Boyz meets The Craft meets The Matrix...Pretty Dope none the less..I'm a sucker for the over the top action movies.. What can i say?....well i've got a lot of music updates coming before friday so keep ya pc locked for updates...lol...damn i sound like i'm hosting my own internet radio show or something..whatever...enjoy...

R.I.P. Tupac...nobody brought the energy and passion like pac..not the best lyricist but an actual hip hop movement...that's big...

2pac - So Many Tears from Me Against The World ( No Explanation)
2Pac - In the Air Tonight feat Phil Collins Remix (Great Remix)

No comments: